The Rack Shapes collection has three large sheets and can be purchased as a bundle or as individual pages. The primary theme of this set is non-circular rings and hoops that have straight sides, unlike most other non-circular gears which have curved sides. The straight sides mean that the hoops cannot roll inside rings but do allow for all sorts of interesting nested oblong style rack gear shenanigans.
Page 1 contains:
- A set of 6 squares (and center gear)
- A set of 4 triangles (and center gear)
- A set of 6 pentagons (and center gear)
- An unusual 'C' shape
Page 2 contains:
- A set of 4 octagons (and center gear)
- A set of 2 ovals (and center gear)
- A set of 5 oblongs (and center gear) and the associated set of 5 hoops to work with the oblongs.
Page 3 contains:
- A big wobbly shape
- A big puffy 'X' shape
The red "Page X" lettering will not be on the finished sheets and is presented for labeling purposes for these images.